Sunday, December 12, 2010

My 2010 Gratitude List




And now I would like to present my 2010 gratitude list...

What am I grateful for?
*my big, deep feeling heart and all that comes with it

*unexpected, easy friendships in unexpected places

*homeopathy (did I mention that it has changed my life)

*the life that I have chosen to create

*little boys who are still little boys underneath it all

*the courage that I had to take risks and discover new adventures

*all the learnings, that never really end

*continuing my hair journey

*my boy, the witness to my journey, all the ups and downs, ins and outs, and his compassionate patience

*the job I found and all the lessons it has to teach me

*Lutie, the white striped siamese troublemaker

*renewal of friendships and the serendipitous way that this manifested

*the courage and strength to open

*the good, the bad and the ugly: because ugly really isn't as ugly as I thought it would be. There is always a gift in the end.

*positive choices that prioritized me

* the love that surrounds me in unexpected and yet simple ways

*unexpected teachers through whom the universe speaks

*family and good friends and the unforgettable moments

*the simple things that can be found in each moment

*my down time

*the courage to go against the grain

*yoga, yoga and more yoga

What do I hope 2011 brings?

*peace and ease

*deeper levels of self-discovery

*continued serendipitous moments

*love

*more creative outlets

*insight

*lots of fun adventures into the unknown


May this new year be all that you want it to be and more!


With love,


S

No comments:

Post a Comment