Thursday, April 9, 2009

Choosing Your Battles





Today’s entry is short but sweet!


Today I was reminded how important it is to choose your battles. It seems like this is a constant message in my life and is sometimes hard to stand by. Being the passionate person that I am, I tend to feel attached to things that I believe in and stand for. But sometimes, you have to decide what’s worth fighting for and the reasons behind why you feel you should fight this particular battle. But, more times than not, at the end of the day, some things are just not worth the drama and the energy.


Today I learned to recognize when to fight and when to walk away.

Love and Light,

Saran

2 comments:

  1. choose your battles is what I always say...works well when you have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure does....and i find its really important for their self-esteem and integrity as well!

    ReplyDelete