Saturday, May 16, 2009

Feelings....




I've just realized that it has been over a month since I started this blog. I feel as if so much has happened in this time; so much has changed.

I am, right now, sitting in a moment of great change. So many magical things have been happening lately. So many magical, serenfdipitous moments that I am still trying to wrap my mind around. So much learning, a new things to see and opporutnities and chances, openings and beginning as well as endings.

The one thing that is resonating through every moment though is my feelings. Feelings tell me the truth about what I think about things. I think that feelings reveal what your soul is trying to tell you about a particular person or circumstance, no matter how hard you try to ignore it or pretend for it to be different from what it is.

See the thing is I always forget how important feelings are and I am not at a place yet where I automatically know to trust it. Something happens, it makes me feel "weird" and I don't think "Gee, perhaps this is trying to tell me something."

I am learning more and more every day just how important trusting my feelings is. They are like the GPS of the human body. They tell you what you should do in a particular situation because they tell the truth. And I've learned to trust that if it doesn't make me FEEL good, it probably isn't. And I just have to trust that without trying to explain it.

Today, I am learning to trust what I feel, because it is the truth.

Love and light,

Saran

No comments:

Post a Comment