Saturday, May 23, 2009

The mysterious unknown...


Over the past couple weeks I have been trying to wrap my mind aroung what has been happening in my life. Something that I tend to do often because that is just the type of thinker I am. So many things have changed and are shifting, and is bringing me into a place where I am uncertain as to what comes next. I have come to realize that this is life-you never really know what comes next or what is supposed to happen. The image that comes to my mind whenever I think about this is the final scene in the movie American Beauty where the white plastic bag is just floating in the wind, allowing the wind to guide it where it will, without any resistance. This is true faith.


I am right now in a place where I never thought I would be and is totally different from what I expected. My very day life has taken on an appearance that is totally unlike the way it was, I am surrounded by people that a different from the people I am used to and my life just has a different feel to it.


I have also intentionally begun to do things differently and consciously to attain different results. But it is all a process and everyone that comes into my life helps me to grow. At the beginning of my yoga class the other day, my teacher told me that one must be authentic in relationships and we need relationships to help us to grow. Each person has a role to play in helping us to push our boundaries of comfortableness and open us up to who we are meant to become. It's all about choosing carefully who we decide to invite into out lives and the type of energies we choose to


My horoscope this week perfectly describes the moment that I am in (btw, if you haven't ever checked out Rob Brezny's horoscope, please do, he's fabulous!):


"All the problems we face in the United States today," said comedian and presidential candidate Pat Paulsen, "can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian." With that as your inspiration, Pisces, I urge you to take inventory of your own "immigration policy." It's an excellent time to do so, astrologically speaking. Here are some questions to guide you. What influences do you allow to pour into your sphere? Are they beneficial for your long-term mental health? What people do you invite to share your resources? Do they bring out the best in you? Do you have smart boundaries that keep out the bad stuff and welcome in the good?


Today, I learned about how imprtant boundaries are when trying to walk in the light. Walking in the light is trying, there are tender moments and growth pains but in the end it is all worth it.


Love and light,


Saran


No comments:

Post a Comment